COMMUNITY COLLEGE SUMMIT
By American Indonesian Exchange Foundation
The Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the Unites States Department of State is pleased to announce the Community Collage Summit Initiative Program. This new international educational exchange program enables individuals from Indonesia to study at a Community College in the United States to develop professional skills. Eligible fields are agriculture, Applied Engineering, Business Management and Administration, Health Professions, including Nursing, Information Technology, Media and Tourism and Hospitality Management.
To apply to the program candidates must:
- Have completed a high school education and have a valid high school diploma.
- Be currently employed or have relevant work experience in the field in which they are applying.
- Have English language skill that provide a basis for enrolling in academic coursework following approximately 2 month of intensive English language study in the U.S
- Submit a complete application (original one and two copies) and
- Have an institutional or prediction TOEFL score of 500 or equivalent
NOTE : applicants with bachelor’s degree are only eligible if they are applying in a field different from the field of their degrees. Applicants with MA or PhD degrees are not eligible to participate.
The program will provide funding for round trip airfare to the U.S, a living allowance during English language, academic, and practical training programs components, tuition costs, health insurance, and cultural enhancement activities.
Applications are available at the AMINEF offices or can also be downloaded from the AMINEF website: http://www.aminef.or.id
Submission of Application
Please submit your application materials (original one and two copies) to:
A M I N E F
Gedung Balai Pustaka
Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya No.4 Jakarta 10720
For additional information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept e-mail application. Hard copies must sent or deliver to AMINEF
Dead Line : DECEMBER 1st,2007